Thursday, March 29, 2007

The Beginning

Today I decided to start my blog, where I will be posting some of my thoughts and impressions. I have to admit that my motives for this are quite selfish. My job requires a lot of writing and recently I started to hate it so much that I am loosing the ability to express myself in writing completely. So, I was thinking that if I start my "cyber diary", I may actually become a better writer or at least regain an interest in this exercise. You might wonder, what would I be writing about? Frankly speaking, I did not think about the possible topics yet, but I guess I will be writing about everything - countries I see, people I meet, and etc. Any comments are much appreciated.

Cheers,

Tara

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You seem to be bored and frustrated about something, regarding your latest literary opus... =)